OUR VA DISABILITY BENEFITS ATTORNEYS ARE PREPARED TO HELP YOU
Accredited to Provide Benefits Assistance Throughout the United States
It’s simple – you fought for, and protected our country and in doing so, you were injured. Getting the benefits that you deserve and need should not be this complicated. But, unfortunately, it is – and thousands of veterans across the country have had their disability benefit claims unfairly denied.
We understand that going about it on your own can be incredibly frustrating, time-consuming and without specific knowledge and experience, it can truly be downright difficult to find the success that you’re looking for. Marcari, Russotto, Spencer and Balaban works hard to eliminate all of the VA red tape, with over 200 years of combined legal experience, we are proud to represent you anywhere across the United States.
Don Marcari on How Long a Denied VA Benefits Appeal Can Take:
Disability compensation for veterans with disabilities is a tax-free, monetary benefit stemming from an active duty injury or illness. Benefits apply for disabilities that may have occurred during and/or after service, as long as there’s causation to prove it’s related. The process for these claims have various stages:
- Filing: This can be done online, or it can also be done by mailing your claim form to the nearest VA regional office.
- Review: This happens when a Regional Office Representative reviews the claim you’ve filed in an effort to determine if further evidence is best/required.
- Evidence: The Representative will also review evidence in your claim and might possibly ask for additional evidence from you, a medical professional or perhaps any government agency/similar authority.
- Decision: The Representative will make an award, or they’ll issue a denial.
- Notification: You’ve received written documentation stating the Representative’s decision in terms of your claim.
From here, you may choose to accept their decision, appeal the denial of your benefits or appeal on the grounds that it’s insufficient in relation to the severity of your disability.
Was Your Benefits Claim Denied? Call Us Now!
We’re Proud to Represent Veterans All Across the United States! (866) 866-VETS
Knowledgeable Veterans Benefits Attorneys Accredited to Advocate for Your Appeal
Marcari, Russotto, Spencer and Balaban have decades of experience throughout each aspect of the VA appeals process, especially when it comes to claims related to injuries. We manage the following:
- Service-Connected Disability Compensation.
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC).
- Total Disability Based on Individual Unemployability (TIDU).
- Special Monthly Compensation.
- Non-Service-Connected Pension(s).
- Military Sexual Trauma.
- Compensation for Injury/Death Caused by VA Malpractice (1151 Claim).
- Agent Orange Claims.
- Gulf War Syndrome Claims.
- PTSD Claims.
- Camp Lejeune Illness Claims.
- Disability Claims for Children of War Veterans.
Marcari, Russotto, Spencer and Balaban are available to help make sure you, or a loved one is able to properly receive compensation or disability pensions, mental health treatment, medical care, educational benefits, loans and housing help, cemetery and burial payments, as well as vocational rehabilitation.
Attorneys Who Fight to Win Your Claim
Our team of attorneys is proud to represent veterans from every era, and from anywhere in the United States. We’ve represented:
Why? Well, it’s simple. We know that these incredible people and their family members are in need of a team like Marcari, Russotto, Spencer and Balaban, so we’re constantly answering the call, and rising to the occasion. We understand that you need a resolution to your claim so that you can continue living your life and we’re here to help make that happen. Your hard work is over now, so leave it to us, we can:
- Schedule and conduct an initial consultation, addressing your appeals validity.
- Guide you and your family throughout the claim(s) process.
- Answer any key questions you may have as soon as they come to mind.
- Complete, and file, any necessary forms and requests for the VA with their proper office.
- Be your point of contact with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Locate any evidence or medical records that could be crucial to your claim(s).
- Ready and submit all of the evidence that pertains to your claim(s).
- Set aside key preparation time before any and every hearing.
- Represent you at any and every hearing.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today with Veterans Benefits Appeals Attorneys!
If you, or someone you love, is having a difficult time with the Department of Veterans Affairs in an effort to claim the benefits needed to sustain a comfortable quality of life, don’t wait another minute – contact Marcari, Russotto, Spencer and Balaban today, or simply call us now at (866) 866-VETS. We’re always available to talk to you, and there are no hidden fees to speak to us about your claim(s). Our firm works on contingency, so there are no fees whatsoever unless we win your claim for benefits. We’re accredited to represent you anywhere within the United States, so even if you can’t make it to one of our offices, we can still help you along the way.