MARCARI, RUSSOTTO, SPENCER & BALABAN
Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban believes every client should have the tools to deal effectively with their disability benefits. Below are some resources for veterans that clients may find helpful:
- Apply for benefits online
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- VA Benefits Fact Sheet
- National Center for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Federal Benefits for Veterans and Dependents
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Disability Rates Tables
- Most Used Rates Table (Compensation)
- The War Related Illness and Injury Study Center
- Gulf War Veterans Illnesses
- Disabled American Veterans
- VA Education Programs
- National Coalition for Homeless Veterans
- The Real Warriors Campaign
Let us stand up for you
If you encounter an uphill battle with the VA to obtain benefits that are rightfully yours, contact Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban. Someone is always available to talk to you, even if you cannot come to our offices.
There are no upfront charges. You pay no fees unless we win your claim for benefits.
Because there is no requirement that your attorney live in your region or even in your state, you can leverage our knowledge and experience regardless of where you live or where your VA benefits claim is filed.